Trade Collaboration Engine’s (TC Engine) assessment and audit software incorporates information and protocols developed from a proprietary list of measurable “Elements”. These elements are developed from regulatory requirements, regulator expectations, industry standards and industry best practices. The software enables the user to manage the documentation reviews, site visits, and personnel interviews while providing very specific elements that are measured throughout the process. Built into the software are recommended questions and testing methods to improve the accuracy of the process.
The AAM software generates scoring tables and reports that are compiled, analyzed and converted into risk measures. The software will take those results and translate them into reports that can include corrective actions, heat maps, deficiencies, recommendations, etc., as well as identify areas of strength and potential best practice equivalents.
The AAM software standardizes the assessment and audit approach to enable the user to produce repeatable, reproducible and quantifiable Trade Compliance risk measures across a company’s management (i.e. Operating Group), geographic (i.e. site) and organizational (i.e. functional) structures. The results are organized into Assessment Groups: Management Group (i.e. Operating Groups and Sites), Functional Groups (e.g. Trade Compliance, Engineering, Supply Chain, etc.) and trade compliance activities. The quantitative results are supplemented by the qualitative observations and recommendations that help guide the user throughout the entire process.
The key benefits of the AAM software are:
- Designed to meet USG expectations for regular internal monitoring and auditing
- Provides specific assessment and audit elements for review
- Incorporates legal requirements of the ITAR and EAR as well as elements from governmental guidelines Consent Agreements and public statements and adopted industry standards and recommendations that reflect best practices.
- Allows for collaborative workflow for across multiple organizations
- Creates an historical and searchable database library to enhance future assessments and audits
- Enables management oversight and metrics generation/reporting; and
- Generates dynamic charts and heat maps to help enhance the reporting functionality and to quickly identify areas of deficiencies.
TC Engine’s AAM software can be deployed into a Company’s existing SharePoint environment(s), eliminating the need to invest in additional IT infrastructure, applications, and administration. Alternatively, a company may choose to utilize the TC Engine hosted solution, which resides in a secure, U.S. export-compliant cloud.
Contact Us to find out more about our innovative and effective tools.